I have always hated the idea that, in my world, promises made seem to become promises broken. I really dislike when someone says they will do something and it doesn't happen. Usually it doesn't occur for a reason... and I can accept that... but I just really hate that it keeps happening over and over and over again. There are people in my life right now that I should just assume their word means about as much as a steaming pile of dog crap! Sorry.... just really annoyed right now.
I still feel really sick. After my doctor's appt. yesterday, it was suggested by the doctor that my next step is the local ER. I just really hate using the ER as a way to get seen by a specialist faster than how others get it. I wish there were a way insurance companies and doctors could all just get along.
With broken promises and the fact I feel so sick, I am thinking the best thing to do would be to curl up in a ball and just "lose touch" for a short time. I just don't want to do this game any more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment