My husband and I are recovering from our respective bronchial difficulties. It is taking a really long time for both of us. But, with the three inhalers, steroids, and 3rd round of antibiotics (for me alone), I think we might have this one licked this time. For Stephen, he is still angry about Urgent Care (to the tune of 120 dollars) not being covered (Student Health Services wasn't open for him to go) and the 32 dollar box of mucinex Student Health Services gave him this week (along with the information he just has "The flu". I don't know about you, but I doubt he has only the "flu". Nearly a week of 100.4 temp., thick-hacking-deep cough, swollen glands? Oh, well. At least he IS now improving and hasn't held an elevated temp. in over 2 days. His glands are starting to retreat into his neck again, too. We are happy about that!
I FINALLY got into to see a Primary Care Physician! With the Workers Comp. claim, no one was willing to take me on. So, Jane's doctor finally relented and agree to work ONLY on the non-WC related health care. We are so happy that I finally can get the right allergy meds!
My sister in law stopped by yesterday. I was really glad to see her. She brightens up any room she enters. I was sorry to see her leave... but I figure I'll see her a couple times during the holiday season. The holidays are going to be busy around here. I have two doctor's appt. next week, my mother in law's mom is coming from Florida to visit, my parents will appear sometime closer to the holiday, I believe my mother in law is hosting breakfast on Christmas, and 3 of 4 house members are either just off antibiotics or are near finish. I've never seen so many cups of yogurt (Probiotics) in one place in my life. We are ALL downing it like we will never see another cup of yogurt.
Maybe now things can start to go right... hopefully we will all get better and things will start going the way they should.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment