Like the guy in the Washington Post this morning, American Idol's final two isn't getting me as excited as it normally would. I mean... after Carly left, there wasn't much doubt in my mind that we'd likely see dueling David's. Yes, Syesha COULD have pulled off an upset and knocked Lil' David out. Stoner Jason could have decided to actually look interested in singing and "wooo-ed" America. Didn't happen. As I said in my title line... I only have two predictions for the final. The winner will be a male... and he will be named David. I actually will take it one more step. He will have dark hair, too! And the teenage girls... alright... all the swooning women in the audience will scream and scream and scream when the winner sings. And then, our new Idol shall be crowned. Go, David!
Who do I really expect to win? Cook all the way. In this likely event, I hope AI is smart enough to have security both of Lil' David and his father Jeff. Jeff might decide to take his "hostility" out on the poor judges... using that broken Coke glass/bottle he smuggled in. And, keep him away from his son for at least 48 hours. That is how long I expect it will take for a record producer to sign him. Either way, both Davids should have good careers. At least one album will be made for both. Even Brooke, Carly, and Michael Johns got that!!!
Good luck to both David contestants in their run for the Idol glory. Oh, and let us wish Big Brown good luck at the Belmont. Go Brown!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment