I stole this from Ashli's blog. She found this one on Kelly's blog and decided she'd play along since it sounded cool...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There are way too many memories to post in one small paragraph, but I have to say that my favorite memories came from that trip to see you when you all lived in Corning. We would ride our bikes to that shopping center every day for candy, gum, and really bad earrings. Your mom fixed us cheese sandwiches every day for lunch with Juicy Juice to drink and we went to the amusement park. I remember being upset because try as I might, I was unable to win a stuffed animal there, and you gave me yours to make me feel better! Thanks for 32 years of memories!
Post a Comment