Today is my call back for UPS. I have to say I am a little bit nervous. I haven't been on a non-educational interview since my first year of teaching ended (other than last week). Last week, I had direction of what to wear. Today, I have NO clue. I think I will wear a nice polo shirt and khakis again. It worked well last week. Wish me luck.
Anyway... yesterday was our "family" gathering to celebrate my birthday. All-in-all, it went well. The only "glitch" in the thing was that my husband's grandmother, being the kind soul that she is, brought lemon cookies and two bite brownies. I only had some of the lemon cookies (and I thought they were great). But, my brother in law wasn't fond of either of the items. Some things got said that made my husband's grandmother sad. I made it a point to tell her how much I liked the lemon cookies.
We also had time to sit down and watch my new favorite movie, Keeping Mum. It is a dark comedy from the Brits. Great movie... but rated R for language and nudity.
I also received three great gifts. I got a copy of Flogging Molly's latest CD from my sister in law, and a cat pillow/picture frame from my niece. Cool, huh? :)
If all goes well, I'll try to blog again when I get home from the interview. Blogcentral OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment