Ok... it has been several days since I updated how I'm doing. Here's my update:
The PICC line was removed LAST Wednesday around 8:00 pm. The removal didn't hurt a bit. But, it began hurting about 10 minutes later and I have been told that it should be ok to remove the tegaderm totally in about 24 hours. The last check, it was still oozing a little and bleeding a little.
The blood tests have yet to come back from the second opinion. I have an appointment with them on the 22nd. But... I also have an appointment to see a neurosurgeon consult (as referred by Dr. Asad) from seeing the MRI calcified pieces. I have no worries about that... they are going to say "We're gonna keep an eye on it!"
Otherwise, things aren't great... and we are not making progress in the area of headache/aches. But, hopefully next post, things will be different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment