Monday, November 3, 2008

Part Duo: A Blogger's Headache

As I said earlier, I have a major headache. And, between last blog and now, it has not gotten any better. If anything, it seems to eat stress and has gotten worse. I hate headaches!

Ok... I have that out of my system. All in all, this hasn't been the world's most horrid day. After I stopped blogging, J. and I went to Home Depot (to get my paycheck), the thrift store (to look for books), and Lowes (to get paint for B's room). We ended up with nothing new at the thrift store, got my paycheck, and got some paint samples for the room. When we got home, B. asked if we wanted to go to lunch with he and grandmother-in-law. We went to Silver Diner and then went to Shoppers. Upon getting home, found out that my medical tests have been approved. Also got a bill from U. of MD for my MRI, which Aetna claims has been paid already.

Speaking of bills, I am getting SOOOOooooooooooooo sick of medical bills that have been either denied (for no reason) or are incorrectly billed. If I had paid Laurel Regional when they asked, I would have owed them 25,000.00! Now, I'm not even sure I owe them $250! Am soooo sick of that stress.

Tomorrow is election day. California Tortilla is offering a free taco coupon for wearing your "I voted" sticker. We are voting at Bond Mill Elementary a couple miles away. Probably will go be before lunch and get the voting mess over with. With all the issues on the ballot, I'm ready for this to be over with. Slots v. No Slots/Early Voting v. No Early Voting/Telephone Tax v. Status Quo/Library and Roads Tax! I feel like my head is already spinning with choices. The Presidential election isn't the big thing around here. It is SLOTS, SLOTS, and more SLOTS. I think it will pass, though. How can it not? If they don't, the politicians are going to get that money somewhere else!

There was something else I had the intention of blogging about today. Unfortunately, I lost my train of thought as it went through a tunnel and I've been unable to catch up with it. So, I will close with my banking woe. We recently left Bank of America to join the Commerce Bank family. I got tired of hearing the Kelly Rippa/Regis ads about how great their bank was and how much my bank was screwing me out of money with service fees. So, since it was opening a bank in our area, we joined the Commerce family. Unfortunately, Commerce and TD bank merged. So, just after I get a brand new check card, I need to get new checks AND a new check card. I hate banks.

Grumpy blogger out.

No comments: