Resolution #6: Spend more time with my family. Yes, I know this seems like a no-brainer. But, I really enjoy my whole family. I don't get to see the local family nearly enough... so I want to promise myself I will make more effort to make time to spend with the local groups. Especially my husband's grandmother. I feel bad that we don't get to see her nearly enough when she is less than 10 miles away. AND... I want to get back to see my Ohio family at least a couple times this year. Hopefully, it will because we are getting together for a good reason... not because we have to... but because we want to.Resolution #7: Lose weight! I want to continue losing weight. Right now, it is very hard when S.G. keeps pushing proteins and carbs. But, one way or another, I will get back in control.
Resolution #8: Reduce debt. No comment there... rather self explainatory.
Resolution #9: Practice the guitar at least twice a week. How can I ever hope to get better, if I don't practice!
Resolution #10: Enjoy life!
No comments:
Post a Comment