Saturday, March 21, 2009
A Little Goes A Long Way
This past week, I have not taken (but one yesterday) job assignments as so to prepare for my midterm today (noon to 3 pm). So, when I got up this morning and noted all the open jobs, I have to admit, I signed up for a couple more. But, the April rush isn't in yet. I am almost scared of the rush after hearing my boss mention how I could (if I wanted to be) be busy with 4 jobs every day in April. Of course, I don't want that and I would never accept that many jobs. But... it leaves you a lot to think about, doesn't it. Maybe this is an ok job after all if there are really that many people wanting it done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not blogging about your saintly mother in law? The world is coming its end. Jane never did know how to be a good person, much less a good friend. Good to learn now while you still have the chance.
Post a Comment