Friday, December 31, 2010

GOALS 2011!


On the last day of 2010, I decided to sit down and write down my goals for the coming year. For the coming year, I am hoping that there will be some good things happening for Stephen and I. We will be celebrating our 6th Anniversary. I have two work trips planned (and hopefully my last two work trips). I am hoping to make progress with DORS. But... I need to set some new goals that I can keep working towards.

Goal #1: Lose weight - Although this was also a goal from last year, I lost 20 lbs. last year. I need to lose a little more weight to make those three clicks at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey in October. I also need to do this for my own health. After Sandy's death this year, my health is becoming my number one priority. She died too soon and it was more than avoidable.

Goal #2: Enroll in ASL classes - With my hearing bottoming out faster than I can keep up, the recommendation of one of the technology gurus working with DORS was to enroll in ASL.

Goal #3: Blog more - Since I've been working for Dan and Company, I write all the time. But, I have neglected blogging. This is the kind of writing that I enjoy doing. So, my goal is to write more.

I'll post more goals tomorrow! :)

No comments: