Friday, July 29, 2011

Life.... It just keeps updating all the time

For those of you who don't know, my husband's grandmother (Betty Jane) got ill early in the calender year. Between my work writing customer reviews and helping out around the two houses we were trying to keep going, there was very little time to sit and update. Since I had the time this evening, and I've been getting grief for not doing so, I decided to blog a little.
Betty Jane (Stephen's Grandmother) had been doing fairly well after a brief decline at the beginning of the year. In April, she took a fall in her home and ended up, after a brief hospital stay, in a rehab unit at a nearby nursing home. We (all Wenzels) were trying to keep her house going as well as our own. It just wasn't working and we had Betty Jane move in with us when she was released from the rehab unit. The above photo is of BJ and her two great nieces on one of her better days.

I have been trying to get jobs in here and there when I am not being the co-caretaker. This is from one of my jobs recently. It was a very good lunch!!!We were also very lucky to have taken a vacation job to Saratoga Springs Resort at WDW! In October, I will be completing phase two of Universal Studios Orlando's evaluation. So, all in all, it has been a very busy travel year.

I will make every effort to update weekly (on Fridays). Thank you for your patience!

No comments: