Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Blog. You Blog. We ALL Blog!

I just got off the phone with my mother. She, for the first time, has read my blog. I realized, quickly, after the fact, my mother in law will have to become an avid reader, too. Everyone who reads probably gets a better idea of "Kristin" when they read what I write because I am amazingly honest when I write and this is the "real" me. No one to tell me that my feeling as not worthy or no one to tell me that my feeling are abnormal. Oh, well. Onto the blog topic for today... my trip to get my new meds at WalMart!

Many of you know about the CVS story (they messed up my meds and almost sent me home with someone else's medication). So, I decided to change my medications to WalMart. It is also cheaper by $2 to take it to WalMart. So, I took it in. The lady there told me that I had to go to CVS and sign something releasing the med to WalMart. We (MIL, GIL, and myself) trudged over to CVS and THEY said they would not call WalMart. WalMart needed to call them! So, I went back to WalMart and a new pharmacist aide tells me that he made a call to CVS and not to worry. Despite the fact the company policy is for CVS to call.... he did it anyways. I have my new meds and we are home free. I like WalMart!

I have to end my post sooner than normal. My GIL is trying to teach me to knit. Will probably blog again later.

No comments: