Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sorry That It Has Been So Long!

Like the title says, I humbly apologize that it has been so long since I posted. With the family here, there was very little opportunity to post. Jane's mother has left (I really, really, REALLY miss her), as have my parents. Jane is back at work and Stephen has gone back to his semester break schedule. So, I'm free to blog whenever I want.

There is only one small problem with the being free to resume my previous schedule. I do not feel motivated to do ANYTHING. I wish I did. I gained back a lot of the weight I lost because of being sick. I feel like a blimp and I want to get up and move. No energy though. All I want to do is get more sleep. Personally, I'm not sure it would be humanly possible to get any more sleep. But, I'll give it a couple more days before I contact the doctor again.

Glad to be back in the land of the blog!

No comments: