I am delighted for my cousin Ashli. She is a great person with a wonderful personality. Her blog has just announced she is pregnant with her third child. I am personally incredibly happy for her. And, I mean that with every ounce of my being. She deserves nothing but happiness.
With that said, I've been putting off posting anything about my being pregnant until I was sure I wasn't going to miscarry this one, too. Well... the Clements family was going to have two babies born probably weeks between each other. It wasn't meant to be, I guess. I officially miscarried last Tuesday evening/early Wednesday morning. The blood test was, in the words of the ER tech, "wonky" on Tuesday evening, so they redid it on Wednesday. It showed that the thyroid level spiked and the HcG levels plummeted. I'm very sad, but Ashli's news really does seem to make it a little easier. I expected her news to really send me for a loop... in a bad way. But, I really am delighted for her and I think that it just wasn't the right time. Had I found out a week ago, I would have been devastated, I think. But, all I can say right now is... BLAST it ALL! And, Congrats to the Welsh family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment