I decided to sit down and blog tonight. I asked my mother in law for a topic of conversation. Her answer? "Tell them about your snake", says Jane. I really rather not write a whole blog on my cute corn snake. But, her suggestion made me think of the subject of dreams. How this relates, you may ask? Jane was telling me about her dream from last night. She was in her car and got to the store and suddenly was awarded a baby snake in a cute box. She decided to bring it home - the red headed snake - but it got loose on the way home. She kept picking it up and putting it back in the box. When she got home, she forgot to take it out of the car. My father in law then took said car somewhere. She thought she should have removed the snake *since my father in law doesn't like snakes*. When FIL got back, she sent my husband out to get the baby snake. Suddenly, there were 3 snakes instead of one. And my husband chickened out of getting the snakes out. The next thing she remembers was that she went to the car and got in and... suddenly the baby snake was on the floor between the door and the seat and she picked it up (again) - by the tail this time -and she doesn't know what happened after that. I wonder why snakes were on her mind last night. Blitz the corn snake (my real life snake) is quite happy in his aquarium. And, although he was once pencil sized, he is now about 4 1/2 feet long and the size of a small hose. I wish I knew why it was her dream last night.
I had a quick dream last night about these people I didn't even know getting a divorce and I was their attorney. Was really odd. And quick. The people really were rude and it made me regret getting my law degree (in the dream). I hope I really don't run into these people in my real life lawyer life.
My right before waking dream last night was about painting the hallway in the basement. I have been actually thinking about doing this when my Father in Law goes away on his Boston trip later this week. I will check with Jane tonight to see if she is really ok with me doing this... but I think the dream was telling me that I really should move forward with getting one more area of the house painted. The door I refurbished (entryway door) really looks nice, if I do say so myself. So, I need a new challenge. Dream Kristin says the downstairs hallway is next. Who am I to disagree with Dream Kristin??
One last thing for today... Have you ever tried to give a cat a pill when a cat doesn't want one? Hope you never have to... but if you do, buy Greenies pill pockets. Katie cat seems to think that these are the best treats in the world. So, after a week of force feeding pills to the cat, she now runs willingly to get this pill twice daily. HOW SAD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment