In using Cambodian Etiquette, when walking in front of or passing an elder, a younger individual should bow to show respect. Hence, I bow to my elder. You did identify yourself as such. And, my parents would be totally ashamed should I failed to demonstrate proper respect. With this said, I go back to my post from a few days ago. I worry that your anger management issues are causing you unhealthy feelings concerning my mother in law and myself. I urge you to make use of the internet to make contact with the right organizations so that this anger does not cause you any unnecessary bodily harm. You also may want to think about discontinuing this back and forth banter. It doesn't seem to bother us... but seems to put you on edge. We worry about your safety. I'm sure your mother would agree your health is paramount... and far more important than whether or not a whelp like myself is showing you the respect and honor you are due.
Moving on to the others who read this blog, the family had a very nice dinner together yesterday. We enjoyed being in each others company and look forward to future family gatherings. I think that my husband will be on a slight sugar high for a few more days... but we are all recovering nicely from the great food and wonderful company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You pretend to be concerned about my welfare. Yet, I am concerned for yours. It is important to be able to step outside of yourself and be able to determine why you feel unworthy. Does your mother in law make you feel this way? Keep asking yourself why she makes you feel this way. Should she not make you feel worthy? Does she not treat you like a daughter? If you had a child would you be cold, distant, aloof, unfeeling, uncaring, harsh and hard?
Or would you be reminding them of how you love them completely so they have no doubts about their self-worth or value to you? Answer that, "whelp".
You can say what you like. We both know the truth. Get out before she colors your world. I hear her in every word you utter. She is not who you believe her to be. Soon you will see, as others have done, how toxic she is.
Post a Comment