Sunday, May 11, 2008

Uhhhoh... Stupid Bird IS Nesting?

Oh, No! Our resident stepladder bird appears to nest sitting. Upon going out to get my bike on Friday, she was highly aggressive. This morning, she appears to be stepladder sitting and doesn't want to move for any reason. So, every time we want something out there, we have to shoo her away from the nest BRIEFLY to get our things. This morning, I thought I'd move my bike... however, I don't want to cause trauma to our nesting mother. I will wait until a nice peaceful time when she appear a little more friendly to move it out of her way. I mean, it will be raining tomorrow, so I don't expect to ride. So, I'll sneak it out tomorrow.

By the way, Happy Mother's Day to all my blog parents. I gave Jane a Mother's Day card, as I said I would try to do on Substitute Parent's Day. I think I may have not done a good job. She appeared to be "happy" with the card. But, she didn't get emotional in the least. Oh, well. I guess it wasn't as touching a sentiment as I thought!

No comments: