Friday, August 8, 2008

Catch-Up: Day 6 and Day 7

I apologize for not posting yesterday. I was absolutely worn out! Yesterday morning, around 3 am, I woke up and was WIDE awake. Therefore, I was existing on very little sleep yesterday. Not only did I go to IV therapy, but we had an outing to the mall to meet up with my SIL and niece. While there, we checked out various shops... then went to J&P's for lunch. Yum!

Today's session with the IV was a little more painful. Today was gauze change day. THAT HURT! At 7 am, I had an appointment in Towson... so we had to get up early and go. I think this is going to be a "take a pain pill.... conk out" day. I just out and out hurt! As Dr. Shah said yesterday when I presented with a brand new sore throat/swollen glands, " You took three steps forward... why did you just take 4 backwards?" I feel like I just took one more back because my ankles and knee are playing the "How swollen and sore can you be" game. The answer is, I guess, VERY SORE.

PowerPicc user out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice try. No challenge