Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 7 and 8: What A Beautiful.... Bruise You Have There, Kristin

Once again, I apologize for not updating. Yesterday, although not overwhelming, was a major headache day. I notice, the more the windows are open (allowing allergens to appear), the more my head hurts (and the more stuffed up and drippy I become). One would think, with all the medications I am on for allergies, this would be less of a problem. Sigh! At least it will be warm enough to have the AC back on today.

I decided that, since my phantom blogger has been a little more vocal recently, this blog would go to "registered comments only" mode. At least until my health is a little better. Unfortunately, my phantom blogger has outsmarted the settings again by registering for a wordpad account with a asian email. I want you to know, Phantom Blogger, that I am taking these messages as a personal threat and have contacted the local authorities on this matter. They are quickly closing in on you and I don't think you will find this as funny if and when I press charges.

Both IV drip days have been uneventful. I am starting to get a little sick of yogurt... but that is to be expected when one has to eat two to three containers of it daily. For those of you who have asked, no... not feeling any better today. But I have high hopes that I will wake up one of these mornings soon feeling better.

The topic for today's blog is taken from an observation on of my nurses made the other day regarding my PICC line bruise. It is multi-colored and is actually kinda pretty... in a mutated sunset bruise kinda way. But, so far, PICC line and I are not having too many problems. I will live with it if it can live with me.

Hope all is well with all of you out there in cyberspace. PowerPicc Blogger OUT!

No comments: