Today was my appointment with Dr. Shah (she squeezed us in). She has decided to discontinue the antibiotics and thinks I should see a arthritis specialist. I informed her that I have an appointment to see a person at University of Maryland on the 25th and they want all her records. She generously told me I could haul myself over to the hospital and ask for the records myself seeing as she doesn't handle her own records. I am so glad, even if I don't feel better, that I am so done with that woman. She doesn't even seem to notice I feel cruddy.
I really don't have anything new to share other than I got the final "note" of hire for my new job. I am now officially an employee of Home Depot. Carrying on the Clements hardware store tradition, I guess. I start either this weekend or next.
Headachey Picc User Out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congrats on the new job. i know you will do wonderfully. you already have experience with fixing up things around the house.
Post a Comment