Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Feel So....

I wish I knew how to finish the sentence in the topic. I don't exactly know how I feel right now. I know I'm cold. But, I'm often cold. J says I don't dress warmly enough. But, I'm wearing a hooded sweatshirt, wool socks, long pants, and pj bottoms. How much more warmly do I need to get? But, I don't think the sentence finishes with the word "cold".

I also don't think the answer is "sore". We put the first coat of woodwork paint on the FIL's room today. The floor looks beautiful. But, three hours of painting was maybe a little much for me with the shoulder pain and muscle pain I've had. Even saying that, I don't think the sentence ends with "sore", either.

I know I'm also highly frustrated. That might be the right word. I also feel very angry... but I cannot put my finger on the what is making me feel this way.

All I want to do for the rest of my day is sit down here and wish today to be over already!

How sad is that? VERY! I cannot be like everyone else and actually enjoy time to myself... WHY!!!!!!???????!!!!!!! I need to be doing something. But, cannot think of anything I want to do. Ahhhh... now I know!

I FEEL SOOO BORED! :)

1 comment:

laughing at everything said...

fyi: mark often finds that the house in west laurel is chilly. you are not the only one...